FilmBuffOnLine.com does not collect any individually-identifiable personal profile information from its readers. No email contact will be made by the website unless initiated by a reader.
Please note the following terms which govern access to and use of this site. Please read the terms very carefully. If you disagree with any of these terms, do not access or use this site.
1. FilmBuffOnLine.com (“FBOL”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment and as a vehicle for sharing information. Your access to and use of the Site are subject to the following terms (the “Terms”) and all applicable laws and regulations. Please note that the Terms may be periodically updated and modified, so please be sure to recheck them. By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the present Terms. You also agree to so accept future updates and modifications of the Terms.
2. In the case of text, you may download one copy of material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, recopy, distribute, publicly display, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use for public or commercial purposes any of the contents of the Site, such as text, images, audio, and video, without FBOL’s prior written permission. In the event that third parties obtain access to materials that you have downloaded, it is your responsibility to inform them of these Terms.
3. You should assume, unless otherwise specifically noted, that everything you see or hear on the Site, and any files or programming related to the Site, are protected by proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, etc. Absence of a specific notice of proprietary rights, such as a copyright notice, does not necessarily mean that the item is in the public domain. All original text, images, audio and video generated by FBOL are copyright Yellow Record Publishing. All other materials are copyright their respective rights holder.
4. The contributions by all who provide content for the Site should be considered as the subjective opinion or viewpoint of the contributor. FBOL and its personnel make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or items in or related to the Site. FBOL and its personnel assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. We do welcome any and all corrections for any errors that may appear, as well as applicable sustaining documentation.
5. Your access to and use of the Site are at your risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall FBOL and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages) arising out of or related to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Site, or other locations accessible through the Site, even if FBOL or a FBOL authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT FBOL and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site also assume no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or interference with equipment, programs, files, or other property (for example, from viruses) whether such damages are related to access or use of the Site or other locations accessible through the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with or damage sustained in connection with the Site is to stop using the Site.
6. Any communication or items you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, etc. is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by FBOL without any obligation to you or any other party, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcast and posting. To the extent waivable, you waive any so-called “moral rights” or droit morale in communications or items that you transmit to the Site.
7. FBOL is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites (collectively, “Linked Sites”). FBOL has no control over Linked Sites and cannot endorse or make any representations regarding any Linked Sites. Your linking to any Linked Sites is at your own risk.
8. Personally identifiable information, such as an e-mail address, is sometimes voluntarily supplied by users of the Site. This information is sometimes used to better understand visitors’ use of our Site and to follow-up on contact with the Site. For example, we may send e-mail to visitors who provide us with their e-mail addresses for specific purposes, such as receiving Site related information or being notified if they have won a contest advertised on our Site. However, data submitted to this Site, will not be disclosed to an outside source.
9. The Site is controlled and operated by FBOL/Yellow Record Publishing from its office within the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America. FBOL makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No item from the Site may be downloaded or exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions on such item.
10. This agreement is entered into in the State of Pennsylvania and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, for the purposes of litigating any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and agree not to commence any such action against FBOL other than in such courts.
11. If any of the provisions of this agreement are held by a court or a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter herein.